Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bangkok's 'Mexican' Gangsters

Hi again to everyone, I feel really exited. Today I am going to talk about a video I recently watched, this video shows a new trend that has emerged in Bangkok.

While watching this video, I start wondering ¿what would happen  if I start dressing like a U.S.gangster?, ¿would I look cool or would I look like a non identity person?, I realize that everything depends on your believes, on what you think. When i saw all those men walking like mexican gangsters, dressing like mexican gangsters and even acting like mexican gangsters, I said "oh men, anyone there has identity", but after finshed that video, I said "if they feel motivated and feel passion for that, I dont see any problem about identity". I have realized again that I have a long way up to understand cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment